
Today I was watching "kya aap panchvi paas se tez hain" hosted by Shahrukh Khan. I have seen few episodes of KBC as well hosted by SRK. Whenever I see him in such shows, I am thrilled and shocked at the down to earth nature of this God of Hindi Film Industry. The person who charges in crores and the person who is the most sought after personality of this industry; mixes so well with the common people that he seems one of them. As someone pointed out in one of the polls, about difference between Amitabh Bachhan and SRK - when someone is sitting in front of Amitabh Bachhan in hotseat , he feels a great respect for him. It is like sitting in front of a great professional . But if you are sitting in front of SRK, the experience is as if you are sitting in front of a friend. I haven't seen such attitude towards life in any other celebrity. His career makes him hero in reel life, but his attitude towards life makes him real life hero in hearts. True, somethings are more valuable than money. SRK's attitude is one such example.


No comments:
Post a Comment